Looking for Scholarship Money – Check this Out
Looking for help with funding your education in either real estate, finance or business. Then check out the Contra Costa Association of Realtors Scholarship program.Our association has a commitment to support higher education. The Foundation has awarded $250,000 over the last few years.
Scholarship awards range from $1,500 to $2,500 for each qualifying student. Student candidates may apply and be awarded scholarships up to two times.
To be considered:
- Must have completed 1 year of full-time college study
- Currently enrolled as a full time student
- Completed courses with an emphasis on real estate, finance or business
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Resident of central Contra Costa County (Alamo, Blackhawk, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Danville, Diablo, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pacheco, Pleasant Hill, Rossmoor, San Ramon and Walnut Creek)
- Applications are due by April 15th.
The first step is to submit an application (due April 15th) along with your most recent transcript, letter of recommendation on school stationery from one of your teachers and a 300 word essay stating your reasons for purchasing a career in the three areas of study stated above – real estate, finance and/or business.
Visit the CCAR Scholarship web site for more information and to register for an application.
Filed under: Community Events
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!